Privacy and Policy
RUGTOMIZE LLC PRIVACY NOTICE
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information which can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address. We may collect, or you may be asked to provide, some or all of following Personally Identifiable Information when you use the Platform: first name, last name, location, zip code, shipping address, billing address, credit card and/or other payment information, social security number, date of birth, bank information and telephone number. We endeavor to limit our requests for Personally Identifiable Information to information we believe is reasonably necessary to achieve our purposes. Any Personally Identifiable Information received in communication or in material you transmit to the Platform by electronic mail or otherwise are and will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
When you visit the Platform, we may automatically collect and store information about your activities and your computer or mobile device. This information may include, but is not limited to:
● Your IP address;
● Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
● Your preferences and settings (time zone, language etc.);
● Your mobile device’s unique ID number;
● Your geographic location;
● The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to the Platform;
● The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
● How long you visited the Platform and which services and features you used; and
● Your purchase history.
We also may collect Personally Identifiable Information and aggregated public information from you using third-party services in order to improve the quality of the products and services we provide you.
Rugtomize uses all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, for several general purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
● Providing the availability of the Platform, products and services to you;
● Providing you with product and service information and news;
● Supporting and improving the products and services offered on the Platform;
● Contacting you for feedback about our products and services;
● Conducting research about Rugtomize’s customer base, products or services;
● Processing your payments including credit checks and collection;
● Fulfilling and delivering orders you placed through the Platform;
● Notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy;
● Protecting ourselves and other users of the Platform;
● Contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Platform and our products and services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, to other companies or people for various reasons, including, but not limited to:
● If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide our products and services.
● With vendors that provide products or services, including, but not limited to, payment facilitation, collection, order fulfilment and delivery, and to offer discounts and other perks to you.
● With analytics providers (such as Squarespace and Google Analytics) which use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computer or mobile devices and their online activities in order to help us better understand how the Platform are being used.
● To keep you up to date on the latest product or service announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). Certain emails are operational in nature and you cannot opt out of them.
● If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, government regulation, or other government authority or in cooperation with an investigation by law enforcement or other governmental authority.
● If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by a court order, subpoena, in connection with litigation, illegal or infringing activity, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Platform.
● In connection with a change of control, corporate reorganization, sale or merger with another entity, or if Rugtomize should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
● To our affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, partners, or other entities under our common control.
● To protect the safety of any party.
● When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
Rugtomize’s disclosures may occur under circumstances where we may not be authorized to advise you of such action. Rugtomize also may share non-Personally Identifiable Information (e.g., aggregate or demographic data) with third parties.
When you visit the Platform, we may place “cookies” on your computer or mobile device to recognize you. We do this to enhance your experience on the Platform (such as storing your preferences), collect statistical data, and track how you use the Platform. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured to accept them automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, please configure your browser settings accordingly, but note that in doing so you may be unable to experience certain features of the Platform. Additionally, we may use other mechanisms, including, but not limited to, web beacons and pixel tags, on web pages, ads and emails in order to access cookies, track user activities (such as how many times a page was viewed), customize our product and service offerings to you, and/or measure the popularity of our features, products and services. Web beacons can be refused when delivered via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via e-mail, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select text only) e-mails via your e-mail software. Although these mechanisms are similar to cookies, they are different in that they are not stored on your computer, and therefore cannot be disabled through your browser.
MOBILE DEVICE ID
The Platform and any other mobile or other software applications we may release in the future (the “Applications”) may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertisers on the Platform may use device IDs to track your use of the Applications, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics providers also may use device IDs to track information about usage of the Applications.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Rugtomize does not currently incorporate a self-regulatory protocol with regards to internet browsers using Do Not Track signals nor does it impose any protocol on third parties with whom it may share user data.
You may subscribe to our newsletters in order to receive updates about Rugtomize, our products and services, special promotions and other offerings. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can click or tap the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter to be removed from our subscription list.
You may e-mail us directly at INFO@rugtomize.us with any questions or comments. Rugtomize endeavors to read messages received and to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment or inquiry, we may file your correspondences with Rugtomize, including emails, for future reference regarding improvements to the Platform.
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. Rugtomize takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. Nonetheless, no website is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of such information. As a result, although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) we cannot guarantee you that the information we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice; (b) there are security and privacy limitations of the internet and wireless networks which are beyond our control; (c) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Platform cannot be guaranteed; (d) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. In addition, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. It is solely your responsibility to secure your user password.
The Platform may contain links to other websites. Rugtomize is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Platform to read the privacy statements of each website that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
This Privacy Notice does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Platform.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
The Platform are intended only for residents of the United States. If you’re outside the United States and visit the Platform, please be aware that your information will be sent to and stored on servers operated by United States-based companies. By using the Platform, you agree to the information collection, use, and sharing practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Your information that becomes subject to a subpoena, court order or other request by any local, state or federal agency will be provided to the requesting agency as deemed necessary by Rugtomize.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
By using these Platform, you agree to this Privacy Notice. We may occasionally update this Privacy Notice. The date of the most recent update of this document will always be displayed at the beginning of this page. If we change our Privacy Notice, we will post those changes on www.rugtomize.com. If we decide to use Personally Identifiable Information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users via email (if an email address has been provided) or display a notice on www.rugtomize.com. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed about how we are protecting the Personally Identifiable Information we collect. Your continued use of these Platform constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any updates that may follow.
Rugtomize does not allow users under the age of 18 to use the Platform, nor does it knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information from us once every calendar year regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a copy of the information disclosed by sending an email to: INFO@rugtomize.us .